Friday, April 17, 2009

The Bling Thing

My daughter Amy is having dinner tonight with another mom from her kids' elementary school. That wouldn't ordinarily be earth-shattering news but this particular lady happens to be a ghost whisperer.

I think that would be such a cool talent to possess.

Sure, there are probably as many down sides to it as up but, in toto, I would still opt to have it if I could.

The only voices in MY head are all me: my better angel and my little devil!

This girl has already phoned Amy a couple times with "messages" she's received from Tom. Not all of them have made pefect sense but then TOM didn't make perfect sense all the time either so who knows??!

Ames has a little list going so she remembers to ask some thought-out questions. I asked her to add one more, "Where is the ring Tom occassionally wore? The one that was his father's originally?"

That darn thing is nowhere to be found.

It was only ever one place when it wasn't on Tom's finger but - regardless - I have scoured all the nooks and crannies here at home, gone through pockets and asked for divine intervention all to no avail.

I'm hoping this lady can shed some light on the subject. Finding it would really brighten my day and, frankly, I could use some brightening.

C'mon, Tom, cough it up! TWJ needs some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment